Justine M. Petersen’s Vision
Justine Petersen Housing and Reinvestment Corporation (Justine PETERSEN) is a Missouri Not-for-Profit Corporation. Our mission is to connect institutional resources with the needs of low-to moderate-income individuals and families, helping them to build assets and create enduring change - not just for each individual or family that we assist, but the community as a whole.
Our mission is demonstrated by our services, which include credit building and financial education, homeownership preparation and retention, and micro-enterprise lending and training.
- We are people and community focused.
- We are outcome-oriented.
- We are proactive and responsive to the needs of the community and the people we serve.
- We have high expectations of ourselves, our partners, and the people we serve.
- We are innovative and willing to take risks to improve the quality of life for the people we serve and the community.
- We believe that our staff and the people we serve are trustworthy and will take personal responsibility for their actions.
- We strive to develop and maintain strong partnerships to maximize impact and propel our mission.
- We are trustworthy stewards of the financial resources entrusted to our mission.