Justine PETERSEN has a long history of welcoming emerging professionals. Interns learn credit building strategies, client interventions in micro-enterprise and homeownership, and assist staff with research and special projects. Our paid opportunities are open to Undergraduate and Graduate students. Customize your learning plan and ensure you receive class credit for your experience.
We have a wide variety of opportunities for internships for you in Credit Building, Microenterprise, Marketing, and much more.
- Are able to commit to a minimum of ten hours per week.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Are interested in non-profit organizations
- Are interested in community development
- Have the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic office environment while providing a high attention to detail
- Are studying social work, business administration, law, public policy, marketing, or another related field
- Have strong written and communication skills