A career at Justine PETERSEN might be for you if:
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn them quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You’re a self-starter. You are self-confident. Armed with knowledge of your job and organization you are always looking to make things better for your clients and team.
- You are a problem solver. You might not know the answer yourself, but you’re going to figure it out.
- You pay attention to details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You might not be a tech wiz, but you learn new programs quickly.
- You communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating via email and on the phone.
- You believe that a holistic people-centered asset building approach can make a visible difference in the lives of diverse families. You embrace that building credit by accessing and managing financial products is a powerful way to build assets, especially for low-income people. You know the basics about credit cards, credit reports and scores, and you are keen to learn more.
To apply for any of our open opportunities, or inquire about potential future roles, please send a cover letter and resume in an email to Suzanne Iovaldi, firstname.lastname@example.org | 314.710.1879