The JP Young Friends is a group of passionate, community-minded, and mission-oriented young individuals between the ages of 18 - 40 who are actively engaged in their community and on their way to becoming powerful actors and advocates for equitable asset building in St. Louis. JP Young Friends will lend their skills to JP to help us advance our mission of building assets and changing lives by raising awareness of JP and our work in St. Louis, fundraising to help advance our mission, and supporting us in a number of projects to assist local small business owners build, grow, and maintain their business.
As a JP Young Friend, you will:
- Attend one Young Friends meeting per quarter
- Help JP achieve fundraising goals by participating in campaigns, such as STL Gives Day
- Volunteer at our community events, including, but not limited to, our Holiday Party and Block Party
- Have the opportunity to lend your skills to our Lunch N’ Learn courses and other community financial education and business courses
- Meet and network with local business owners
- And more!
Interested in joining? Please submit an application or direct any questions to Suzanne Iovaldi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for our Young Friends are on a rolling basis. Future opportunities for deepened engagement with Justine PETERSEN and the Board will be made available to Young Friends who complete 1 year of active, engaged participation in JP Young Friends.
JP Young Friends Board
Want to be apart of the JP Young Friends Board?
Now Accepting Applications!
Devon Moody-Graham, President
Oluwatoyin Carr, Secretary
Clare Davies, Board Liaison