Chandra Weekley

Katie ArnoldSmall Business, Success Stories

Twisted Roots, LLC is a sole member start-up salon boutique business in Paola, Kansas. Chandra Weekley is the 100% owner of the business. Twisted Roots is a salon and retail store /boutique offering edgy, western style clothing to women as well as having a full-service hair salon located inside.

Chandra Weekley came to Justine PETERSEN and received a SBA CAR2 loan that will primary be used to assist the business to purchase 2,000 sq feet commercial office building. The business plan is to have 4 beautician stations to be located at about 40% of the entire downstairs space and the rest of 60 % of the downstairs space will be used for the retail boutique operation. The building will be acquired under Twisted Roots, LLC; therefore, no business lease is required. This loan also allowed Mrs. Chandra to purchase Equipment, such as washer / dryer/ stations /chairs, and provide working capital to cover all start-up cost, including marketing, signage, etc.